07 June, 2009

It's June

I think cobwebs are starting to form on this page..hehe..I'm not neglecting it on purpose, it's been like a roller coaster for the past fortnight. So, I don't have time to update it.


It is now officially swot vac but I haven't started studying yet. I still need to get my genomics assignment out of the way before I started studying. Currently, whatever we found seems to contradict with each other. Normally, the sequence of a protein will give info about the structure and function of the protein but it seems that the function of our protein can't be deduced from the structure and sequence. Besides that, I still have my lab presentation this coming Friday which I haven't done anything yet.


I like my exam timetable this semester. It gives me enough time between each paper to study. My timetable:


16/6- chemical structure determination exam and genomics presentation
19/6-drug design & development exam
25/6-biomedical pharmacology exam


I guess I won't be updating my blog till the 25th unless something exciting came up which I really doubt.
To all my friends who are sitting for exam, I wish all the best to all of you. For those who has started their holiday, enjoy the hols while you can..hehe


By the way, I've bought my flight tix back home already..I'll be back in Malaysia on the 23rd of Nov..can't wait..


That's all from me for the time being..


Till then~

2 says:

Liyana Jaafar said...

hey,good luck for the upcoming exams! :D

Huda Daud said...

thanx yana..good luck to u too..