26 June, 2009

Done

Salam,

Alhamdulillah..I've finished my exams yesterday. Finally after 2 weeks of having the lecture notes as my best friend I'm done with half of my third year. Although I know that I didn't do well at least I've tried my best.

So what did I do after my exams??

After maghrib, me and ciktie went to west end for dinner at Makanan Indonesia which kitorang makan tak ingat dunia ;) . After that we head to SouthBank to watch Transformers 2 which was AWESOME!!!. Seriously I enjoyed every part of the movie. I give 10 out of 10 for this movie. So, for those who haven't watched it I really recommend this movie.


Today, the official beggining of my holiday started with Diana (my housemate) waking me up at 9.15am and netball and futsal training. Yes I spend the whole day on the field running around catching and kicking balls when I thought that I could laze around and wake up late. Well, NCG is in 2 weeks time so we need all the training that we could get before people started travelling. We aimed to be the overall champion and hopefully it will become a reality in a fortnight.

So, my plan for the next two weeks is training, training and training (+harbourtown+DFO). Not to forget that I'm also expecting my childhood friend from the 1st to 4th July from Auckland. Nanad, can't wait for you to come here!!
Lastly, I've bought my tix back to Brissy next year. So, I will be in Malaysia from 23rd Nov till 30 Jan thanks to MAS for having the Grab-A-Deal sale (macam buat iklan pulak). The cheap flight actually tempt me to buy tix to go back for raya again this year but thinking of my holiday at the end of the year had stopped me from doing so. With only next year left, I think I should just celebrate raya here and experience raya oversea with friends.


That's all from me for now,
Till then~

6 says:

frashdi said...

ble nk plan hols ni?

Huda Daud said...

iA after aku balik dr winter holiday sbb flight utk blan dec xde lg so xle nk checkout..

tuanblogtakadanama said...

wah... bunyi macam happy gila nih. have fun! =)

he11mi~ said...

ala.baru nak raye same2.hehe.xpe2.nnt ko blik tu kite raye lg:P.hepi holiday hudz:D

Anonymous said...

aqilah: thanx..

mong: hehe..xpe2..kita raya haji sesame ye.. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.