12 June, 2009

*happy*

Salam to all,

I know I said that I won't be updating my blog till the 25th but I just can't resist sharing this stuff with all of you..hehehe..

After 10 weeks of hard work and after all of the disappointments that I went through I got a result for my experiment!!! This is something that seems for far from reality 10 weeks ago..

So tadaa...


this is the control..can you see the difference between this pic and the pic below it??

By the way, the stuff in blue is the nucleus of the cell and the green stuff is tubulin. The green and blue should be on top of each other but they are a bit out in these pics. But it was aligned later on in another pic which I forgot to get a copy of.


how cool is that??this is the outcome that I've been waiting to see since i started the experiment


Maybe a bit of shock sendiri, but I'm really happy that things turn out ok in the end. At least I've got some cool pics to show my supervisor ;)

That's all for now..back to the books..

Till then~

3 says:

tuanblogtakadanama said...

hehe... congratz! ^_^

misz_nierah said...

pergh...bravo2! ~ hehe

Anonymous said...

hehe..thanx korg..by the way..dh confirm tix blk..kite ada kat mesia 22nov sampai 30jan..nnt kite jumpe ye..