04 March, 2009

Tagged 2

Yang nie i've been tagged by nierah.
"Cute Bloggers Award"

Link atau ceritakan kembali siapa yg memberikan award ini kpd anda.
Munirah Hanim bt Ishak

Nierah is a friend that I met when I was in UK. She used to live in Bristol for a year when her dad was doing his master. She's been to my house in Swansea 10 years ago, I think this is how we've met each other. Sorry nierah, I really don't remember anything so I can't write lots of things about you. All of the old pics are back home in Malaysia. I'll try my best to dig something up when I get home in the future ye. Even though, I don't remember something back from the past, but i hope we can create something memorable in the future. Hope to know you better in the future.

Setiap blogger hendaklah menyatakan 10 fakta atau hobi diri sendiri sblm memilih pemenang seterusnya.

1. I'm so into sport. Even though some people stop playing sport when they finish high school but I still continue to play actively till now.

2. My first ambition was to be a pilot and I was so dissapointed when my eyes were not perfect anymore. Then I changed my ambition to accountant, but then I don't know why I applied for Biotech when I put my application for JPA scholarship. Kind of regret with the decision that I made in the first place. But now, I really like what I'm doing.

3. I really like the colour orange and purple.

4. Even though I may look like a strong person on the outside but I still think that I'm not as strong as everybody think I am.

5. I'm very close with my parents and siblings. I don't usually keep secrets from then but there are one or two exemption.

6. Even though I rarely keep in touch with my friends back home, but I always miss hanging out with them and having their company.

7. I'm very, very, very (and I mean very) addicted to asian dramas esp korean and taiwan. I can just sit in front of my laptop all day watching these drama and I know it's not a healthy way of living.

8. I love shopping for bags. It does matter matter whether a handbag, backpack or sportsbag. I just love bags.

9. I really want to go out wearing high heels but I know that I will suffer the whole day. So, I just stick with flip flops and sneakers.

10. I love to travel.

I like to tag:

Yatie, Ninie, Yana & Piejah

6 says:

misz_nierah said...

yeah, never mind. kte x kck ati..lgpon kte mmg jenis cepat igt org yg kte pnah jumpe...hhuhu...it's ok huda

he11mi~ said...

aku pn nak jadi pilot jgk dulu.hehe.huda.xpyh la pakai heel.nnt lg tnggi dr aku:P

Anonymous said...

nierah: thanx nierah..

mong: samela plak ye kite nk jd pilot..hehe..cita2 yg x kesampaian..tula pasal..sbb tue aku x pake..nnt lg tinggi dr ko.sian ko nnt rase rendah diri..hahaha

.filzah. said...

huda...tag ni dah bnyk kali aku wat...hehehehe...ko tag aku tag yg lain okayyyyyyyyyyyy..

~ yanna ~ said...

huda..
hehe.. aku akan wat tag nie!! tapi nanti yerk.. huhu~~pemenang utk apape award x kesah ek??

psal name tu.. haha! mmg aku tertuka name ko ngn yatie.. xpasan plak aritu.. aku ingt aku hafal.. hehe!sori...

Anonymous said...

yana..ko copy paste je and then tukar jela ape2 info yg perlu ditukar