13 March, 2009

Bz upcoming weekend

Class has started for 2 weeks and I'm way behind my schedule of the stuff that needs to be done. The piles of work seems to increase from day to day and I'm still lazing around. I'm still not in the mood for uni stuff. It's just that I don't think I had enough rest after I stopped working and the weather seems gloomy these past few days which didn't help at all. I always aimed to wake up early and do some studying in the morning before class (as my class always starts around noon) but always end up waking up late and do nothing except watch some drama on my lappy.

Starting monday things will get serious as the prac sessions for pharmacology will start and I'll be starting to teach the first years again. The drug design class will start after 2 weeks of not having it and I'll be deciding which project I want to work on for my part time research job. I still have another meeting with a supervisor on Monday and I hope by the end of the day I'll make up my mind.

As for the topic of this post, this weekend I'm pretty occupied. On Saturday, early morning I need to go to the market to fill up our fridge or else we have nothing to eat for the next 2 weeks (as we bought our groceries every fortnight). Then we have the welcoming BBQ for the UQ Malaysian Society at South Bank. I know its optional and I don't really need to go but i wasnt at the MASCA Wecoming BBQ the previous week so I need to find time to socialize and meet with people that I haven't met for quite a while. Later on the afternoon I have netball training from 3.30pm till 5.30pm. Need to brush up my stamina and playing skills. Hopefully we can win the upcoming game on Wednesday. Tomorrow night me and my housemates are planning to watch Confession of a Shopaholic but it depends on hpw we cope with the day. If we are too tired then we have to postpone it to some other time.

On Sunday, I have an invitation to a friend's house and then have futsal training later on the afternoon. Hopefully I can squeeze in some time to do my work on Sunday and really wish that I don't waste the time that I have on that day.

So, the things that I hope to get done this weekend:
1. Finish my chem short notes
2. Top up the lecture notes for pharmaco and genomics
3. Complete genomics prac exercise and submit it on Monday

I know it doesn't seem a lot but if you add procrastination to it then I won't get it done. So, wish me luck everybody and do remind me not to play around this weekend.

Have a nice weekend. Till then~

1 says:

he11mi~ said...

gud lux.hehe.bes gile bbq.hari tu baru layan bbq jgk:D.gile activ ko brsukan.netball la.futsal lg.bgus2~ko ok lg bgn lmbt sbb klas tgh hari.aku bgn lmbt tp klas pg.so?hehe~