11 March, 2009

Netball

After 3 months of not doing any sports, now I'm back on the field. Tonight was our first netball match for UQ Social Game. We will be playing every Wednesday night starting from tonight for the next 10 weeks. Actually this is our second time entering it, we entered the netball social game last year as well but it was outdoor. As the indoor fees was the same as outdoor, we thought of joining the indoor team this year. This is also part of our training for the coming NCG in July. Hopefully we can get gold this year. I've got bronze and silver for netball but now I want to add gold to the collection..hehe

As for tonight's game, we lost 7-20 to Blue & White team. We can actually win this game but I guess it's the first time we (I mean me) played again after a long period of rest. My stamina really sucks..after the 1st quater I was really out of breath and started getting headache. I have to take note to start jogging to gain back my stamina after this. Overall it was a good game though some of the times some of us were a bit 'kelam kabut' but it was our first attemp. Hopefully next week we will perform better and pray that victory is on our side.

Till then~
P/S: lame dah tak bersukan membuatkan badanku sangat sakit and esok ade kelas pukul 8 pagi..huhu.. Good night everybody

2 says:

he11mi~ said...

tau la cuti lame.g eksesais sket.kan da pancit.hehe.go huda goo!!:D

Huda Daud said...

tula..cuti lame sgt..slame cuti 3 bulan xde pn nk excerise..hehe..yela..pasnie aku g jogging..mesti x pancit dh pas nie..hehe