01 January, 2009

Fresh start for a new beginning

The first post for the new beginning!!. Another year older, another year of hard work, another year of fun and another year closer to kubur.hehehe.. (Well, we are not getting any younger kan?). Even though today is the first day of a new year but it’s already the 4th day of the new year in the Hijrah calendar. A new beginning does not complete without the new year resolution and I like to share my resolution with you guys so that you can remind me of them whenever I forgets.

Here goes the list..

1.Be closer to Allah
2.Khatam Al-Quran at least once
3.Get at least distinction in all subjects
4.Have more savings
5.Go to Japan & Korea

This is all that I could think for the time being. Have a great 2009 everybody!!

2 says:

Yatie Samsul said...

oke, jom pegi korea sesame!

Anonymous said...

jom!!hehe..aku tgh kumpul duit nie nk g holiday.hehe