23 August, 2008

twas a long time ago

I was browsing through the internet when I come across this website called amp. Its a place where people discover new music throughout asia. New bands that want people to recognize their music posted their music up on this website. I was looking at the Malaysia's list of music when I come across this band that somehow sounds so famliar.

SIARRA!!

These guys are from the first season of Hitz.tv Blast Off program and if I'm not mistaken they got second place losing to K-Town Clan. I watched them performing live at Sunway Lagoon in 2006 during Merdeka celebration and they was only 1 word to describe them, AWESOME.


Siarra at Sunway Lagoon (Merdeka 2006)


aftershow:us with 2 of their members shah and syed.

Pity they still haven't come out with an album but I heard that its on the way. They are in the process of making it. Cant wait for t to come out. So far they only have one song and that is Take You Home. I cant find any source that I can download t from so I cant share it with you.

But here is the link to the video from one of their performance, Higher Deeper. Enjoy!!

http://amp.channelv.com/amp/artistVideo.html?artistId=3006&videoId=4028d8b71612f9990116287256100016

0 says: