19 August, 2008

Danke schon

I'm really not suppose to be doing this right now. But waiting for my plate to be read for 2 hours just left me with pure boredom. I've been in the lab since this morning doing my usual work of pipetting and assaying.

Well, enough mrepekz and to the main topic. Yesterday, after a tiring day at uni I went home and checked my email. I was surprised that there was an email from Germany. It was from my previous supervisor Victor. I haven't heard from him since he left Aussie and went back to German. Nice to know that he was doing great there. For those who didn't know Victor, he was my supervisor at IMB. I work with him for 2 months but it was the best 2 months of lab experience and friendship. Thank you Victor for everything. I really appreciate it.

me and victor on his last day at IMB

0 says: