21 August, 2008

big SMILE

I'm sooooooooo happy today. Despite of my experiment that didnt go well and really screwed result. I'm just sooo happy.

My mum text me this morning and told me that the whole family is coming over this december for holiday and they're staying for a month here.I'm just so excited. Can't wait to take them around brissy and qld. Hopefully if there's cheap ticket to Sydney i'll be bringing them down there to see the Opera House.

Though my dad will only be here for a week but that didnt matter. The best thing is that they will be celebrating raya haji kat sini. Mum want to stay until boxing day but my sis result PMR will be release after Xmas and my bro needs to get back to uni after Xmas as well. It doesn't matter as long as they come here..

I'm so happy that I'm running out of words..Luv u guys. Cant wait for December.

0 says: