07 July, 2009

Syurga Cinta

Finally after 2 months of waiting, I have the chance to watch this movie. I was attracted with the movie after watching the trailer 2 months ago. To me this movie is different from other movie plus Awal is the hero made me really want to watch it ;). But after watching it I was a bit dissapointed as I expected more. Not to say that the movie was not good, it's good; maybe my expectations were too high. I really like to message that they want to deliver to the viewers, the love between humans in Islam.



I've just finish reading a book entitled 'Pemilik Cintaku Setelah Allah dan Rasul' which narrates the love between people in Islamic context and how to lead a happy life after marriage (Mong, aku pun dah abes baca buku nie..hehe). This book was recommended by a friend who also went all of the trouble to post me this book from Malaysia. Thank you so much, this book really opens up my eyes regarding love. Although some of my friends laugh at me for reading a book like this, I don't care because I know that I gain something from this book. To me, I think it's never too early to gain knowledge about marriage because we will face it one day in our life. I'm recommending this book to people who are reading this post and I hope you gain something out of it as I did.



Tomorrow will be the start of my winter trip, I'll be flying down to Sydney for National Games & Conference (NCG) and hopefully I will bring back some shiny medals ;). Wish me luck and pray that I don't injure myself there. After Sydney, I will be flying down to Adelaide and will be there for 5 days. I've never been to Adelaide and I don't know what to expect there. Some of my friends said that there is nothing in Adelaide but who knows, they might be wrong. Then I'll be going to Alice Spring, the heart of Australia. There's nothing there except for desert and the big red rock which I really want to see with my own eyes. Final destination is back to Brisbane on the 22nd of July ;). I know with the swine flu pandemic my parents are worried of me travelling. But I hope everything will be fine and I will take extra precaution. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

Till then~

4 says:

tuanblogtakadanama said...

kebetulan, baru tgk cerita tu smlm. :D

gelak2 dgn adik tgk, sebab ayat2 dia kan agak puitis. hehe

Liyana Jaafar said...

eliza dlm cite tuh kinda ikut script sgt. aish. tp overall, cite tu bess!

theroyalcrapster said...

HUDA!

hw are you? anyway, not bad juga la cerita! haziq is so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

aqilah: tp overall best kan citer nie..hehe

yana: die pelakon baru kot..

izza: hello izza..im not so fine..been coughing for the past 2 weeks..n IT'S NOT H1N1 k..hehe..haziq cute giler kan dlm citer nie..suka gelagat die