02 November, 2008

Just another one

I know its been quite a while since i last updated this blog. Truthfully, I've been busy with uni stuff. Class dah abes since 24th of October and before that there was tonnes and really mean tonnes of assignmnets to be submitted. Due to my raya holiday back to Malaysia everything seems delayed. Well, i'll update with the recent ongoings..

We had the Asean Uni Games on the same weekend as my conference. It was a sporting event with the countries from asean namely Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. We were competing in Netball, Basketball and Soccer. I played netball and we came second after Singapore. Wish we had gold but Singaporeans were tough competitors. Overall Malaysia came first as we got gold for basketball and soccer.


The weekend after classes ended we had this Kursus Integrasi and Perpaduan thingy..not really exciting but the discussion during that event was really informative. On Saturday night I went to Bond Uni at Gold Coast with apek, joe, hajar and dan as they have this Deeparaya festival. The food was fabulous..(ok free food mmg sentiasa fabulous pn..hehe). Met some new friends and menari pocho2..hehe..Overall it was fun.

Then its Monday again which I was supposed to start studying for my finals as it was officially the start of swot vac. But couldnt get much done due to exhaustion from the weekend and the feeling of malas nak mati nk study. But last Thursday went out to city (kuar lg..i know x sepatutnye keluar). Nie bukan kuar for saje2 nk shopping but it was Maya's last day in Brissy and die nak balik Malaysia the next day. So me, ciktie n diana pn had lunch with her and teman die shopping baju2 baby..(jealousnye kwn aku sorg nie dh nk jd mak). Eventhough die dh 4 months pregnant tp perut masih x nmpk lg. Maya: have a safe journey back and nnt dh bersalin jgn lupe bgtau..

And the final event was last night pergi concert Chris Brown and Rihanna whch was super duper fabulous. Memule mcm dh nk give up cari ticket as kat ticketek dh sold out seat2 yg best. At last me n hajar got the tix from ebay..Seriously it was the best concert that I've been to. Chris Brown went on stage first opening with the song 'Wall to Wall'. I sung and dance my heart out. By the time Chris Brown stepped off the stage i was soo exhausted and have a severe sore throat. The half an hour interval between the show made us tired of waiting but as Rihanna's performance was extra magnificent, it was worth the wait. Rihanna was so gorgeous, I was mesmerized by her look. She is soooo beautiful..With the dancing and singing, she definitely brought the house down. Seriously, if she's doing another concert in the future i'll be going again.

Well, now its back to reality. I have finals coming around the corner which I need to nerd myself into. So, Just a reminder:

5/11-Biot2002

11/11-Chem2041

12/11-Biom2041

Pray for me and hopefully i will do well in my exams. Cant wait to get over it as I have my NZ trip to look forward to after my exams..YEAY!!!!

2 says:

niNiE said...

waAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
best nye g concert chris brown!!!!!!!
nak tgk gambar...plis2x...
aku suke gile chris brown

Anonymous said...

will be uploaded kat facebook ye..hehehe