12 November, 2008

Freedom: but why am I not feeling it?

FREEDOM, HAPPY, ENJOY!!!

This is what I should be feeling after I finished my exam this morning but that is not the case. I was having a hard time studying for my two last papers which was Organic Chem and Pharmacology. Not only that there was such a lot of information to digest but there was also a lot of memorizing. Since school I know that reading and memorizing subjects are my weakness. I just can't find my way around it and it still seems to be the case.

Besides the studying and all I still find the exam hard, I just can't recall the information from the back of my brain. I don't know if its due to the lack of sleep or I just haven't study hard enough. Maybe both. Well last night I had the chemistry paper which ended at 8pm and in 12 hours which was 8am this morning I had my pharmaco paper. I just don't like the way they set our exam timetables. But I guess I should be thankful as some of my friends who took both the papers that I took and still got immunology tonight. Life sucks I know, the world is never fair. I'm just thankful that I don't have to face the same things as them.

Now that its all over, I just hope that everything went well and hope that I pass both the papers so that I don't have to retake it or worst case scenario repeat the course again next year. I wouldn't want that to happen. For the time being I just need to get back to reality and carry on with life. Come on it's 4 moths of holiday might as well enjoy it. Pen's off. nite~

0 says: