26 September, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It's been 24 hours since I arrived home..It is such a good feeling to be with my family. God, how I missed them so much. I know I'm only back for a short period of time. Therefore, Im gonna make the most out of it. A lot of things have happen for the last 7 months that I was away.

Hasif-ape kes??hehe
Hajar-ape jd ngan ur face??stress sgt ker??
Hafiz-wow..slim giler and makin meninggi
Husna-apsal makin gelap..haha..sorry na..but its the truth
Fawwaz-makin besar n bising since dh pandai cakap
Ejul-nie sorg lg yg makin gelap
Ellyn-apsal makin keding je..hehe

These are the people that I've met so far..More surprises to come I heard.. Cant wait nak balik kampung..hehe

Finally,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA..MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

1 says:

theroyalcrapster said...

huda, selamat hari raya to you too! maaf zahir batin! bestnye raya kat msia with family!! jealous :D