01 April, 2009

1/4 of the year gone

Without realising it, we already stepping into the fourth month of the year 2009 indicating that a quarter of the year has already gone. How time flies..

Next week is my last week of class before the easter holiday. I really cant wait for the holiday, not only I can rest and take a deep breath from what I've been going through for the past month. It's also a time to catch up with my studies. Half of the time in the lecture halls I don't even know what am I learning.

Besides that, this year I got a long easter holiday as the week after the holiday is the third year free teaching week. Every semester third year student have this free teaching week as previous years students complaint that they do not have enough time to study and do their assignments as the workload is huge during third year. So,the uni has kindly gave third year this special no class week.

By the way this easter I'll be going to Melbourne. Faiz, get ready to be a good tourist guide ye..hehe. I've been to Melbourne before during my first year but my stay was so short that I didn't get to go to many places. Hopefully this time I will go to the places that I didn't get the chance to go to last time.

With 8 days more of uni before the holiday; I still have a presentation tomorrow, a quiz on Friday, practical questions due on Wednesday and chemistry assignment due next Thursday. And what the hell am i doing here updating my blog. Procrastinating, that's what I'm good at. Ok, need to continue with my assignments.

my messy study desk

Till then~

5 says:

DZ said...

uyt.. messy ek study desk 2??cam teratur n clean je.. i think mine lagi messy,nyahah

D. said...

your messy desk not messy enough la huda. you should have a look at mine.

(and jealous nya. nak one week hols after easter hols gak boley? )

;)

Anonymous said...

korg kate meja aku x messy..aku rase messy sbb dh xde ruang nk letak menda laen..tp pk blk xdela messy mane..nie mcm kne tuka caption je..hehe

diana: ko tukala jd 3rd year bdak sc..hehe..dpt xtra hols 1 week..hehe

D. said...

oh budak sc je ke. terima kaseh daun keladi lah kalau begitu. xsanggup aku! haha

frashdi said...

xde aa semessy meja aq...haha...will try my bes...ni pn xtau lg nk bwk ko g ne sbb xtau ko dh g mne..haha