02 August, 2009

Another semester

Another week has passed in this new semester, this will be my last semester before I camp myself in a research lab. I was hoping for a good start but it didn't turn out as I planned. The first day of new semester, I was already late for the first class (bangun lambat..hehe) then we were given the first assignment which was due the next Monday and worth 10%. By Wednesday, I have 6 research papers to read. No wonder some of my seniors said that third year is tough, they don't even give you the chance to rest and me still in holiday mood really2 don't feel like doing assignment on the first week of semester.

Not only that I have to face assignment on my first week, I still haven't decided on my elective yet. I'm trapped between medicinal chemistry and 1st year math. Medicinal chemistry is good for my career but I think the chemistry is too much for me as I struggled with it last year. Maths is just SPM-like math which I haven't done for 3 years. If i want to boost my CGPA it's good but I think it'lll be a waste of my 2unit plus I won't get my third year free teaching week. I don't know, I'm still thinking bout it and I have till friday to make up my mind. For the time being I'm attending lectures for both subject.

Well, I'm getting better, my cough seems to reduce by 96% after i took the antibiotic but I still feel pain on my left abdomen which makes me feel like an old lady in the morning and i think I need to see a doctor bout it. This Friday we will be having a friendly basketball match with the Indonesians which I'm really excited about but I don't know if I'm well enough to play or not. Hopefully I am.

That's it for the 1st week of semester.
Till then~

0 says: